Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bye bye Homework Welcome Paradise

For those of you who don't know....I'm still alive. Have been going through lotsa work stress especially with the exams coming and stuff you know moving in here and there but I get back by yep I get by......Okaaay. Just gonna let you guys know why I'm posting this.

Today I went to kazuki's house with yeh yang. We were gonna like finish all our homework. And hell yeah we did. From 1 till 5 o clock ( distractions included) from there we played games......
till 7.

And actually the funny moments are after we left the unit because as we were walking over some crossover thing. Kazuki suddenly asked...."Yeh Yang borrow your sandal" and yeh yang without thinking it was bad just handed him over and WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO Kazuki took it and threw it down all the way the ground floor. BTW we are at the 5th floor. So at the moment Yeh Yang was most proboly like "NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo"And we had to walk done. When we reach ground floor in the lift me and kazuki tried to trap him and send him all the to the 18th floor but alas it was dangerous as kazuki could have been split into two XD.

WHen yeh yang went to take his sandals me and Kazuki took his stuff and ran all the way back into the small lobby. You need a password to enter and get through the door and yeh yang was like yelling out loud. Hoped he realise there was a CCTV camera recorded us XD. Well then we came home said bye and here I am now posting this. Will be updating soon....hopefully.

No comments: