Friday, August 7, 2009

The Retired and The Reborn

It has come to the passing of the 2009 kadets polis senior.......
*bowler hat*

It has come to our knowledge that this year 2010..... awaits........
AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!

My Fellow americans.... opps I mean my fellow kadets it has come to notice that our ex seniors were great people and great man........... but we will always remember you....... most respectedly

Ew Gene Vern

This man is respected greatly for him his charms for his smarts for his funnyness and of course for his AWESOMENESS as one of his sayings
"March well boys and you will become Man someday march well and I will give you this 50 cents"
"WE wan one dollar!"
"Ah but see this 50cents makes you to be a man"
"Dude take a chill pill its just 50cents we've also got 50 cents"
"AH!!! but see..... this 50 cents makes you to be a man! does your 50 cents make you a man? No you know why!!?? because this is my 50 cent to be a man!"


"I pay people to become man Its not considered bribery" - The Founder of the Tradition Ew Gene Vern

I represent all the Kadets of form 2 2009

"THANK YOU EW GENE VERN FOR PAYING US TO BE MEN!!!"

And this is from my Uncle Tony the great the awesome

"Ew Gene Vern......you.....are.....awesome"
All the best for you and your future once again thank you.



No comments: