Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Darkness Of my Past.

Some of you may think I am all that inocent but...well some of you don't. What I'm going to tell is how I got myself into the Buku Record Masalah Disiplin in my primary school.

Back in standard 4. The class was in total chaos. The monitor was writing some questions on to the board la. And some boys just made noise and loiter around. I got pissed and just went to see the teacher. Guese what the teacher said? Ambil rotan and I remembered he said something about punshing them. I thought he said I go and rotan the boys.

And about this part some of you maybe will go like "WHAT WAS THAT?!"
Well I don't blame you. I was a jerk. Cause......
I did. Thats right... I canned 3 boys out of anger and hatred. I even left a mark on a boys back.
While I was at the teacher's table one of the boys was crying out loud. I felt bad. I was like" What the hell have I done??"
And the teacher took me and the 3 boys to the office la. And so my name got written down. But I didn't blame the teacher.. I blame myself.... But after that my teacher took us 4 to canteen to eat ice cream. And strangely we 4 are the best of friends now. But this is something I don't think I can ever forget. As the saying A Man Can Be Pardon For What Wrong He has done But His Consience (forgot how to spell) Will Never forgive Him.

And that is The Darkness Of My Past.

1 comment:

Candace a.k.a Can dance =.= said...

Wow...that was really brave of you to tell that story...but at least now you are a better person in SMKTD...as you said in your later posts more friends..:-) oh yes, and how's your hols?

Candace