Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A new Page for a new year.

Okay fine I admit although this isn't really about my primary but it explains this year. And how I was afraid of this school.

This might be abit boring but can be exciting too. During the orientasi day. I was actually very afraid as I always knew that I was the only student from my school so its quite sad. If I'm not mistaken my first friend I met was......SIMON! Yeah thats right. Yep I know some of you reader will go"WTF??!!!" but its true. Simon was the first friend I ever had here.We sat together at Arena Wira. I introduced myself to him then we talked for awhile then later we paid attention to the performance on the stage. But when it came to all the speeches we talked about our school. Some of you may think his weird but his actually a nice boy. He told me alot of his school's experience just like I told him my experience. And we talked about what bad things which happen in school. Well we talk and talk until it was our break. During that break its when Simon introduced me to Edward. Another fancy young boy. his also from Simon's school and his very friendly. Through Edward came TIM! Another young lad. Through one look I could tell Tim must be a very good friend to have. And what a friend he turned out to be.

Well after that came to the part where we all needed to get back to our classes. At first I was confussed and nearly went to PB(peralihan bayan) until SImon stopped me and told me what class it was. I must have felt dumb. And found 1 Bayan. Then I bid Simon bye for now and went to line up. And can you guese whose the next friend I met??

Its none other than........AIMAN! I chatted with him for awhile. His very nice to talk to. And His very friendly.....Come to think of it all the people I've mentioned are friendly. Haha. Anyway back to the story. I'm very gratefull to Aiman cause his the one who introduced me to kazuki and thaqif. Coincidently Kazuki apears to be from Seri Setia where one of my primary friends moved there in standard 5. We talked about our friend and it turned out Seri Setia called him a nicknamed 'Coconut head' but for me back in our old school we called him annoying thats all.
Through Aiman and Kazuki I met thaqif. A very friendly....there I go again all friendly whats wrong with me? Anyway thaqif is very instresting to talk to because he seems to travel around the world. So I ask whether he can tell me all about his trips and he was more than pleasent to reply me back. And soon I had met alot of wonderful friends. I guese I shouldn't have been scared about not making any friends.

And soon came the first girl I met. And its.........Su Lise. Aparently Su Lise also went to Seri Setia and my friend also knows her. Actually my friend is the one who wanted me, him and Su Lise whether we wanted a BM tuition. But it didn't turned out. Su Lise aparantly also told me that my friend was quite annoying too at Seri Setia. She said his head was like a Coconut Tree the leaves in other words and she thinks when he was young he looked like a coconut. And sooner in the year I did show her but I ain't fast forwarding so far. After Su Lise was a girl called Nina and Ashrin. I'm not really sure how I met them but I think its through group chatting consisting of Me,Kazuki, Aiman , Thaqif , Su Lise , Nina , and Ashrine.

Well thats my life in form 1 for a new year. And it keeps getting better and better. Sorry if some of you guys who are became my friends in the later months cause I'm lazy to type out how I met you =P. Oh there was 4 more girls. Candace , jessica , choi kei (kiki) , and Tien Mei. But seeing as how my fingers are abit numb I guese I'll only tell how I met you guys in another post. As for the guys Stanley, Yeh yang , Zheng Hao and company...eh I think I'll just say Stanley, Yeh Yang and Zheng hao only. Sorry guys.

No comments: