Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A funny Tale Taken From My Primary in Standard 6

This may take very long to read. Cause I think I'm about to tell you about the whole of my standard 6 life.

Ah Standard 6. A year I won't forget. In this year I became the monitor of my class because.....I was the monitor for the class of standard 5. Quite ironic because the teacher said I had experience but to tell you the truth I was the WORST Ketua Kelas my standard 5 and 6 class ever had in history because I barely do my duty BUT!!!! I was the most FUN one.

And here I'm gonna tell you about what I mean by FUN.
Everytime after the teacher has left you know what happens next. The whole class goes wild.
This is my way of taking care of the class and at the same time have fun. My class was made out of 40 students. 20 boys 20 girls. nice Number. Well anyway all the boys will be together one. Chinese and indians together and malays with....malays =P. We all made our very own games in class. And we always played these games when our teacher isn't here. For me I didn't stop them from playing those games. In fact.... I JOINED THEM! The whole class will be filled with nonstop laughing and cheers. But I always tell them Guys this is DAmn fun but we should keep our tone down. After teacher comes in and burns us away. Then miracuslly it worked you know. They listen to me. And this continued for the whole year. Can't blame my assistant for nagging me. But she too also was like me. lazy. But I do my duty.....sometimes. Worst ketua kelas in a way that my way of taking care of the class is with less disiplin but the most fun is because I let the class play and talk and at the same time I join with my fellow classmates. And that is how I got the title "The Worst Ketua kelas in history but The Most FUN"

And there you have it. But there were times when I really got mad when they didn't listen and thats when I take drastic measures. Thats how I also keep them abit under my control. And for some of you who don't know I manage to do my drama directing well from being a ketua kelas cause it helps me on how to control the crew together. But I'll still be keeping in touch with you guys out there. Until there "Till Tonight Do us Part" or morning whatever. X.X

No comments: