Monday, August 25, 2008

Dream becomes reality.

Reasons on how I fell sick or more like getting visions. I can't remember what date it was but I just know it went like this. Its more like a nightmare....... It took place back at my classroom. It was the end of Penilaian 2. And the last paper was geography. Everbody was anxious to finish it. When the teacher came in she brought some sort of black case....it looked like a coffin. She handed out the answer and question paper to us. Then around 20 minutes later after I finished 25 questions she suddenlly asked me to find 2 of the same type of chairs and place the black case on top of the 2 chairs. It took me 45 minutes to find the same type of chair.Then when i place the black case on top of the 2 chairs I could smell something disgusting as the case was slightly open. When i got back to my desk my paper was all vandelised.... So i asked the teacher for another piece of paper and she refused to give one (typical malaysian teachers....) So I was damn sad la. Then strangely Zheng Hao kept one spare paper and gave it to me. By that time I had 5 minutes to finish it only. Then i just gave all hope. Yeh yang, joven , zheng hao and Kazuki secretly finished 15 questions for me then I hand it up being grateful. And finaly the bell rang and everybody went wild!!! Kazuki was dancing on the table. And I just relised that the teacher wasn't there anymore and the black case.....it was opened.....With a trail of green liquid leaving behind..... after that I thought maybe I should retake the test but its been so long and I've waited to get it done and over with. So I went and see my geo teacher but she wasn't there and I went to see Puan Lau and she wasn't there either. So i was pretty angry with myself and sad cause I'm actually going to super flunk a subject. Then when i walked out of the school gates it started raining heavily and I fell into a puddle of water..... Kazuki and Yeh Yang picked me up but then suddenlly there was lightning and Kazuki and Yeh Yang pushed me away. When i got up like 5 seconds later they were gone. Then my mom and sis came to fetch me. I told them what happen and they felt bad and said its okay. My mom promised to buy me Mac Donalds lol and she dropped me home first. When I got home I went msn after I bathe and one of my friends strangely replied " Bee Dengi Coming Better Be Careful" and I just replied " Ok". Then i hear someone calling my name. It was my mom. By then I woke up and guese what? I could have smelled something horrible and that came from that black case in my dream.....my body tempreture rising up thanks to the bee denggi part lol. My mom was actually calling my down to see my dad off. Then later in school I blacked out many times cause of exhaustion...... I think I blacked out during perhimpunan when we were sitting down and I blacked out during the sejarah pameran. And during the sejarah pameran when i blacked out standing I was gonna fall then yeh yang caught me then he push back la then kazuki catch me cause yeh yang thought I was pretending then they simply go and continue to push me forward and backwards!!!!! Then i woke up lieing on the ground.....I guese the yeh yang kazuki part was also from my dream and FINALY!!! the failing part in geography was true in the fact I got bad marks for geography =P.
Well guese thats all. Its scary how a dream can reflect reality. You never know........

No comments: